Your organization stands to gain in multiple areas - reputation, insight, service, and cost - by finding experienced auditors who truly value your business.
Audit services are essential to establish credibility and build reputation - critically important assets in a global economy undermined by business scandals on multiple continents. Companies that successfully address audit issues improve the quality of their financial reporting and stand to gain credibility internationally with leading sources of capital.
Our mission is to provide shareholders, management and other users of the financial statements with assurance that the financial information is not misstated and fairly reflects the financial position and result of the company’s operations.
The services are:
- Audit according to international standards (ISA);
- Statutory audit;
- Various levels of assurance required by the group auditors to be provided as a component of financial reporting;
- Audit or review of IFRS financial statements or consolidating packages;
- Quarterly reviews:
- Grants audit (including EU funds);
- Agreed upon procedures;
Additionally we can provide services that require Certified Public Accountants, such as:
- Certification of share capital contributions;
- Review of merger agreements;
- Conducting internal investigations authorized by shareholders;
- Advising on business reorganisation;
We comply with international standards for rendering services as well as local requirements for the scope and quality of audit and related services in the countries where we operate. Our principal auditors and advisors have past experience in Big Four or other international firms and have been certified by ACCA, ACPA and/or corresponding authorities on the country level.
Experience in different sectors
Our auditors experienced in auditing companies and international groups of any size, in different industries.